The ideal candidate should love working with a variety of projects & stakeholders and should have extensive experience in implementations of websites.
He/she should have a creative and thoughtful approach to requests and collaborate with the team.
- Accountable for complex Drupal development tasks, including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
- Responsible for understanding how system functions contribute to the strategic direction of the business and the ability to make valuable contributions
- Accountable for solving problems effectively by gathering insight from team members, ensuring that they have all the information they need for accurate analysis and consideration, involving them, and supporting them as needed
- Accountable to identify, analyze, and solve problems systematically; look for root causes, not just symptoms of the problem; weigh pros and cons of actions and decide when to escalate issues
- Responsible for documenting incidents and issues for communication and reference purposes
- Responsible PHP and SQL administration and code optimization
Responsible for delivering the task on time.
Ability to work on task independently and multi - task efficiently.
Strong detail to attention.
Flexible and willing to accept the change in priorities as necessary.
Minimum 3 to 6+ years of Drupal experience.
Experience with Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Configuration Management, and Composer
Experience using Git source code versioning and Pull RequestsExperience with Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Configuration Management, and Composer